Egyptian President Mohamed Morsi met on Wednesday, August 01, with Chairman of the Department of Information in Dubai, Ahmed Abdullah Al Sheikh, at the Presidential Palace in Cairo.
Al Sheikh handed Morsi a written message from UAE Vice President and Prime Minister and Ruler of Dubai Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum.
Al Maktoum sent his congratulations to Morsi for winning the presidency as well as congratulations on the advent of the Holy Month of Ramadan.
Ahmed Abdullah Al Sheikh stressed that Egypt’s security is part of the Gulf States’s security, which is a red line that must not be crossed.
Morsi reaffirmed the strong bilateral relations between the two countries.
Local News Agency: Middle East Bureau / VCS
Shooting Dateline: August 1, 2012
Shooting Location: Cairo, Egypt
Publishing Time: August 1, 2012
Video Size: 46.5 MB
1. Pan left, Egyptian Presidency headquarters in Cairo
2. Medium shot, flag of Egypt at the Presidency headquarters
3. Various shots of the meeting of President Mohamed Morsi meeting with Chairman of the Department of Information in Dubai, Ahmed Abdullah Al Sheikh
4. Various shots of the delegation along with Ahmed Abdullah Al Sheikh
5. Close up shot, the logo of the Presidency headquarters
6. Wide shot of the Presidency headquarters in Cairo