Beirut, Lebanon | March 31, 2012
President Michel Suleiman and Parliament Speaker Nabih Berri met on Friday, March 30 with Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hussein Amir Abdollahian where Iranian senior official reiterated Iran’s support for the resistance in Lebanon and Palestine until all Arab territories have been liberated from Israeli occupation.
Abdollahian discussed with Suleiman the developments in the region. He also handed Suleiman a letter from Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad confirming Iran’s permanent support for Lebanon in various fields and at all levels.
Abdollahian said that he had discussed with Lebanese officials means of cooperation between the two countries and renewed Iran’s offer to help improve electricity supply in Lebanon.
It was also reported that Abdollahian met with Hezbollah leader Sayyed Hasan Nasrallah and held talks with him also over the developments of the events in Lebanon and the Arab region according to a statement released by Hezbollah’s media office.
Local News Agency: Middle East Bureau / VCS
Shooting Dateline: March 30, 2012
Shooting Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Publishing Time: March 31, 2012
Video Size: 41.3 MB
1. Medium shot of the Lebanese flag
2. Wide shot of the presidential palace
3. Wide shot of the meeting of the Lebanese President Michel Suleiman with Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hussein Amir Abdollahian
4. Medium shots of Lebanese President reading the message that Iranian officials delivering for him from the Iranian President
5. Medium shot of Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister for Arab and African Affairs Hussein Amir Abdollahian
6. Various shots of the meeting
7. Various shots of traffic downtown Beirut