THIS VIDEO CONTAINS GRAPHIC IMAGES
Clashes between Houthi rebels and Sunni militia fighters, who support the President Abed Rabbu Mansour Hadi, have left a number of dead and wounded from both sides on a road between the port city of Aden and Lahij on Friday, March 27th.
This video shows the aftermath of an ambush set up by the Popular Resistance Committees, a pro-Hadi militia, against Houthi rebels and other fighters loyal to former President Ali Abdallah Saleh, who is supporting the Houthis.
Images of burned military vehicles belonging to the rebels be seen in the video. In the port city of Aden, pro-Hadi fighters patrol the streets and have set up tents as temporary military barracks.
- Wide shots of clashes between Houthi rebels and pro-Hadi Sunni militia fighters
- Shots of Houthi dead fighters
- Shots of wounded Sunni fighters in hospital
- Shots of Pro-Hadi fighters patrolling the streets of Aden.
- Lower quality shots of burned vehicles belonging to Houthis rebels after the ambush (Mobile shot)
- Various of Aden streets
- Shots of tents belonging to pro-Hadi militias inside Aden.