Set largely against a bleak grey sky, this video sheds light on the rough conditions in which many are forced to spend the winter months in Ersal, a northern Lebanese town with a large population of Syrian refugees that's long since been troubled with spillover from the civil war next door. The scene of major clashes between the Lebanese government and Al-Nusra/ISIS in August 2014, the video reveals the town's struggles to cope with harsh winter conditions such as strong wind and snow storms.
- R-L Pan of the town of Ersal, and the refugee camp.
- Wide/Zoom out of Ersal and the snow on the mountains
- Moving shot of Ersal
- Wide shots of people walking in and out of the tents in the refugee camp while it is snowing
- Wide shot of a group of people in the street while it is snowing
- Wide/Zoom out of tents of the refugee camp
- R/L pan of the refugee camp
- Wide of a truck that carries vegetables
- Wide various shots of the road and cars
- Close-up of tents.
- Wide of refugee camp as it snows
- Wide of the road by the refugee camp
- Wide of the road and people walking in the street
- Wide/Zoom in of children digging by the tents of the refugee camp
- Moving shot of children carrying bags of bread and returning to the camp
- Wide/Zoom in of the street and a man riding a motorcycle while it snows