Kramatorsk was the scene of heavy shelling and rocket attacks, according to Ukrainian President Poroshenko from pro-Russian rebels, on February 10. The shelling killed twelve civilians and wounded more than 30.
Just days ahead of peace talks scheduled to take place in Minsk, pro-Russian separatists and Ukrainian forces saw another round of heavy clashes. Both sides claim to have made gains during the battles.
- 00.00 Cars damaged by shelling in residential area
- 00.05 People walking around shelled block
- 00.11 Broken windows
- 00.16 Soundbite: Young boy
- 00.30 Dead body wide
- 00.37 Dead body close up
- 00.41 Pieces of shells inside residential area, garages community
- 00.48 Soldiers are working to clean up the area from rockets that could still have explosives inside
- 00.56 Soldiers closer with shell tail on the background
- 01.02 Stills from the above mentioned spots
VOXPOP, 12 year-old, Kramatorsk resident: Shells started to fall and I heard the windows breaking. I called to my parents, they returned home and started packing.