Location: Homs outskirts, Syria
Slug: Military operation in al-Zarah village
Duration: 01’ 44”
Aspect Ratio/DEF: 16:9/SD
Restrictions: TTM clients only
- GV of al-Zarah village west of Homs
- Tracking of a Syrian air force jet
- Med of Syrian flag
- Wide of a burned fuel container hit by a shell
- Wide of an artillery shooting
- Med shot from on top of an artillery, pull in to wide of the spot where the shell fell
- Wide of various militia members loyal to Syrian government
- Med of a fighter looking with his military telescope
- Med of a fighter using his telescope
- Med of short-range missile
- Wide of a short-range artillery while shooting, pan/pull in to the spot where it fell
- tracking/med of a tank
- Two shots of fighters shooting their machine guns
- Med of a hole made in sand berms
- GV of the plains outside al-Zarah village
The Syrian Army army seized control of al-Zarah town in the countryside of Talkalakh in Homs province on Saturday, according to a report by the Syrian state news agency SANA.
The report says army units killed large numbers of opposition fighters and destroyed their weapons.
SANA says 30 opposition fighters in al-Zarah town surrendered and handed over their weapons.