A man watch the finish of "L'Eroica" in Gaiole in Chianti (SI).
As the rules of "L'Eroica" explain, "Heroic" bicycles are bicycles which have all the following characteristics:
• road racing bikes, built before 1987 (not cyclo-cross or time trial bikes); • steel frame (the only aluminium frame bikes permitted are ALAN or VITUS with either screwed or glued joints);
• gear shift levers on the down tube of the frame (exceptionally, only pre-1980 bar-end gear shifts are allowed);
• pedals with toe clips and fitted straps (quick release pedals are not allowed, except Cinelli M71 pedals); • passage of brake cables outside the handlebars (the passage of cables inside the frame is acceptable);
• wheels must have at least 32 spokes with a low profile (less than 20 mm).
- Camera make NIKON CORPORATION
- Camera model NIKON D700
- ISO 320
- Focal length 28.0mm
- Exposure 1/1600
- Aperture f/4.5
- Shutter speed 10643856/1000000
- Aspect ratio 0.67
- Orientation 1