We’re currently producing a series of full to multi-day photo shoots during April and May for a brand client throughout Jamaica and we are looking for strong ed/doc photographers.
We need to provide, at a minimum, four prospective candidates capable of shooting photos for our client to thoroughly vet before approval.
For us to put forward your candidacy for this series of shoots, we need to know the following:
1) Your availability shoot and upload during March and April.
2) Your day rate, including travel days. Travel when necessary is billable.
3) Do you agree to provide all deliverables, including photos, release forms and call sheets, no later than one day after the shoot? All supporting documentation is processed within 24 hours post-shoot - no exceptions.
4) Rough deliverables are 150 - 300 photos — we’ll provide a full brief and production guidelines. All photo shoots are conducted using natural light. There is no post-production: no retouching, balance adjustment or cropping to be done. We will coordinate all of the pre-production. There is no pitching involved, talent wrangling, etc.
5) Photo technical specifications: Mix of both vertical and horizontal outputted at both RAW +JPEG.
Business Website. You will need to provide your business website as an additional reference.
Budget Requirements. Please provide your day rate.
Photo Examples. Please provide us shareable links to ed/doc, lifestyle photo shoots that you have shot recently.
Licensing Rights. All rights signed over to the client in perpetuity. Full buyout.
Deadline for Submission: EOD of Sunday, March 31st, 2019
If you are interested in this opportunity, please be in touch with me directly VIA EMAIL with any questions you might have as well as example photo shoots. We will provide a short-list of candidates to our client on a rolling basis starting today through the 31st of March.
If you are unable to fulfill these scheduling or budget requirements, we understand entirely. But if you are interested in future opportunities for both ed/doc or brand-related photo and video content, please be in touch.
If short-listed, we'll need you to sign up an NDA followed by an open contract specifically for this client. Following the legal procedures, we will work with you to go over the brief, shooting schedules, shot list, deliverables, and contact information of your subject matter, as well as release forms: appearance, artwork, and location.
Thank you so much!
© Ulrik Pedersen
Other articles in this category
15 Nov 2019 on